EnergyLink installed the EnergyLink smart energy management system at a prestigious Sydney golf club in December 2014. The club has experienced sharp increases in energy, network and demand charges over the past several years and needs a system to improve air-conditioning profiles, after hours schedules, pumping schedules to reduce network charges and highlight potential electricity efficiencies on site.
- Reduce Electricity consumption
- Optimise plant and equipment
- Minimise electricity spend
- EnergyLink monitoring and management system
- Live minute by minute electricity usage and power quality data
- Monitoring and analysis of equipment and devices by EnergyLink engineers
- Operational recommendations and efficiency measures with supporting business cases
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly reporting
- Ongoing access to EnergyLink engineers
- Base loads significantly reduced
- Equipment usage trimmed to match operational hours
- Smart threshold alerts which red flag any increases in consumption
EnergyLink is an energy-management system unlike any energy system in the market. EnergyLink is easily installed, allowing businesses to monitor and control electricity usage at a circuit and appliance level.
In the first few weeks after installation, visibility from EnergyLink has allowed EnergyLink engineers to identify critical areas of improvement.