8-10 Hobart Place
Client:8-10 Hobart Place
8-10 Hobart Place, a 9 level commercial office in Canberra, chose EnergyLink to install the EnergyLink energy management system to provide daily monitoring of energy performance, optimise and improve their electricity profile, reduce electricity invoices and improve their NABERS rating. After installation, EnergyLink identified 4 critical areas for improvement combined to save $52,700 per annum. To date $46,760 has been implemented by building management. $5,940 is waiting to be implemented in a work order raised by EnergyLink.
EnergyLink installed the EnergyLink smart energy management system at 8-10 Hobart Place in April 2014. 8-10 Hobart Place has experienced sharp increases in energy, network and demand charges over the past several years and needs a system to improve competitiveness by reducing their electricity outgoings and improving plant and equipment lifecycles.
EnergyLink is an energy-management system unlike any energy system in the market. EnergyLink is easily installed, allowing businesses to monitor and control electricity usage at a circuit and appliance level.
In the first month after installation, visibility from EnergyLink has allowed EnergyLink to identify critical areas of improvement.
- Reduce Electricity consumption
- Minimise utility invoices
- Provide sub billing for after hours tenant consumption
- Identify opportunities for asset upgrade
- Optimise plant and equipment
- Live minute by minute electricity usage and power quality data
- Daily monitoring of equipment and devices by EnergyLink engineers
- Operational recommendations and efficiency measures with supporting business cases
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly reporting
- Smart threshold alerts which red flag any increases in consumption
- Base loads significantly reduced
- Air conditioning operating hours trimmed to match open hours
- $46,760 savings achieved
- $5,940 future savings highlighted